Your privacy is very important to us. ViralizePosts.com is committed to respecting the privacy of its users and the visitors of this website. We reserve the right to change this policy, which we’ll do through online posting. We are very careful with what we do with your information.
INFORMATION WE COLLECT
We collect information to provide better services to all Users of the Service.
We collect information in two ways:
Your use of the site is subject to all applicable laws and regulations, and you are solely responsible for the substance of your communications through the site. By posting information in or otherwise using any communications service, chat room, message board, newsgroup, software library, or other interactive service that may be available to you on or through this site, you agree that you will not upload, share, post, or otherwise distribute or facilitate distribution of any content -- including text, communications, software, images, sounds, data, or other information -- that.
- Information you give us. In connection with your use of certain features of the Service, we may ask for personal information, like your name, email address, telephone number or credit card.
- Information we get from your use of the Service. We collect information about the features on the Application that you use and how you use them. This information includes:
- Device Information. We collect device-specific information (such as your hardware model, operating system version, unique device identifiers and mobile network information including phone number).
- Log information. When you use our Application, we automatically collect and store certain information in server logs. This includes:
- details of how you used our Application, such as your search queries.
- Internet protocol address.
- device event information such as crashes, system activity, hardware settings, browser type, browser language, the date and time of your request and referral URL.
- cookies that may uniquely identify your browser or your account.
- Location information. In connection with your use of certain features on the Application, we may collect and process information about your actual location, IP address or other similar items. We use various technologies to determine location, including IP address, GPS, and other sensors that may, for example, provide us with information on nearby devices.
- Local storage. We may collect and store information (including personal information) locally on your device.
- Cookies and anonymous identifiers. We and our partners use various technologies to collect and store information when you use our Application, and this may include sending one or more cookies or anonymous identifiers to your device.
- California Do Not Track Disclosures. At this time, the Application and our website do not respond to “Do Not Track” signals or other mechanisms that provide users with choice about the collection of their personal information over time and across third party web sites or online services. Additionally, the Application and our website do not prevent third parties, such as our partners, from conducting online tracking on the Application and site.
PLEASE NOTE: We are a general audience Application and website, and do not direct any of our content specifically at children under 13 years of age. We understand and are committed to respecting the sensitive nature of children’s privacy online. If we learn or have reason to suspect that an Application or website user is under age 13, we will promptly delete any personal information in connection with that user.
We use information collected from cookies and other technologies to improve your user experience and the overall quality of our Service and for any other lawful purpose that we choose.
PROTECTING YOUR INFORMATION
We take the security of your personal information very seriously and have implemented policies and procedures, including technical measures, that are designed to help safeguard it. While we strive to use best practices to protect your personal information, the Internet and computer technology are not 100% secure and we cannot absolutely ensure the security of any personal information that you provide to us.
In line with this philosophy, we try to get as little information from you as possible. While we know your e-mail addresses and accounts, we do not know or collect the passwords for those accounts and you should continue to keep those passwords separate from your ViralizePosts.com password. We use OAuth (wherever possible) which gives us access to your data without letting us know your password.
Other than in rare instances, we do not store your e-mail on our servers (they remain on the e-mail accounts that you link to your ViralizePosts.com account). We have copies of your drafts on our servers, but they are immediately deleted once you successfully send the e-mail or delete the draft. If you would like more information about how we access and interact with your e-mail accounts, please contact us at the e-mail listed below.
ACCESSING AND UPDATING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
Whenever you use the Application, we aim to provide you with access and choice with respect to your personal information. If that information is wrong or you would like to change it, we strive to give you ways to update it quickly or to delete – unless we have to keep that information for legitimate business or legal purposes. Information can be updated through the settings portal or by sending us an email at the address listed below. When updating your personal information, we may ask you to verify your identity before we can act on your request.
We may reject requests that are unreasonably repetitive, require disproportionate technical effort (for example, developing a new system or fundamentally changing an existing practice), risk the privacy of others, or would be extremely impractical (for instance, requests concerning information residing on backup systems).
Where we can provide information access and correction, we will do so for free, except where it would require a disproportionate effort. We aim to maintain the Application and website in a manner that protects information from accidental or malicious destruction.
INFORMATION WE SHARE
We may share aggregated, non-personally identifiable information publicly and with our partners – like publishers, advertisers or connected sites. For example, we may share information publicly to show trends about the general use of the Application and website.
We may provide your personal information to companies that provide services to help us with our business activities such as offering customer service. These companies are authorized to use your personal information only as necessary to provide these services to us. In all other instances, we may share your personal information with our partners and clients with your consent.
We will share personal information with companies, organizations or individuals outside of ViralizePosts.com if we have a good-faith belief that access, use, preservation or disclosure of the information is reasonably necessary to:
- meet any applicable law, regulation, legal process or enforceable governmental request.
- enforce applicable Terms of Service, including investigation of potential violations.
- detect, prevent, or otherwise address fraud, security or technical issues.
- protect against harm to the rights, property or safety of ViralizePosts.com, our users or the public as required or permitted by law.
DELETION OF ACCOUNT
In the event you delete your data from ViralizePosts.com, or revoke access to your data, or delete your ViralizePosts.com account, your entire index as well as your authentication/password information is completely and permanently deleted from our servers, and we therefore do not have access to any of your data anymore.
You may choose to stop receiving our newsletter or marketing emails by following the unsubscribe instructions included in these emails, by updating your communications preferences via our email service provider, or you can contact us by sending an email to the address listed below.
Last updated February 20, 2017